Golf Course Rules:
- Dress Code: Golf attire.
- Soft Spikes ONLY.
- All Alcohol beverages must be purchased from Bear Creek Golf Course. Washington State Law prohibits people from bringing their own alcoholic beverages onto the golf course!
- Our pace of play is 4.5 hours for 18 holes.
- Each player must have a set of clubs in their own bag.
- No more than 4 players per group without starter approval.
- Groups not able to keep pace with the group ahead shall allow faster groups to play through.
Hours of Operation:
- April: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- May: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend: 7:00am - 6:00pm (last 9 hole tee time)
- September: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- October: 9:00am - 5:00pm
You may view and download our scorecard from here (PDF).
2019 Season Passes now available!!! Rates posted below. Click here for application form. Look in Downloads if new window does not appear.
|Quick Golf (Holes 1-3)||$9||--|
|Flat Golf (Holes 1-4, 9)||$14||--|
|Non-golfer Green Fee||$10||--|
*Twilight rate begins at 3pm (April and October), 4pm (May and September), 5pm (June-August)
|SEASON PASSES||31 YEARS OLD AND UP||25-30 YEARS OLD||24 YEARS OLD AND UNDER|
|Green Fees: Individual||$650||$300||$175|
|Green Fees: Couple||$1,125||$600||$350|
|9 holes||$15, per cart|
|18 holes||$28, per cart|
|Golf Cart Punch Card, (10) 9-Hole Cart Rentals for (1) person||$60|
|Trail Fee, Daily (Private Carts)||$6, per cart|
|Trail Fee, Season (Private Carts)||$125|
|CART STORAGE FEES||12 MONTHS|
|Clubs - Full Set||$20|
|Club - Single||$3|
|Fling Golf Stick||$10|
|Large Bucket (100 balls)||$10|
|Small Bucket (50 balls)||$6|
|Warm-up Bucket (25 balls)||$4|
|LOCKER RENTALS||GOLF SEASON||YEAR|
|Locking Horizontal - Lower Level||$40||$70|
|Locking Horizontal - Top Level||$35||$65|