Information & Rates
Golf Course Rules:
- Dress Code: Golf attire.
- Soft Spikes ONLY.
- All Alcohol beverages must be purchased from Bear Creek Golf Course. Washington State Law prohibits people from bringing their own alcoholic beverages onto the golf course!
- Our pace of play is 4.5 hours for 18 holes.
- Each player must have a set of clubs in their own bag.
- No more than 4 players per group without starter approval.
- Hours of Operation:
- April: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- May: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend: 7:00am - 6:00pm
- September: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- October: 9:00am - 5:00pm
You may view and download our scorecard from here (PDF).
2017 Season Passes now available!!! Click here for rates and application form (PDF).
|Length of Play||Weekday Fee||Weekend Fee (FRiday, sATURDAY, sUNDAY TO 2:00PM AND HOLIDAYS)|
|Length of Play||Fee (62 & Older)
|Length of Play||Fee (17 & under, some restrictions apply)|
|$550.00+tax||$850.00+tax (Married couple or parent/child)||Couple Pass plus $150.00+tax (each additional child)|
|Length of Play||Price ||Punch Card|
|9 holes||$7.50/rider+tax||$60.00/10 - 9 hole rounds|
$20.00+tax (Full Set)
$10.00+tax (FlingGolf Stick)
Small Basket (50 balls)
Large Basket (100 balls)
$3.00+tax (Driving Range only)
|All-Day Play (unlimited holes)||Price
$60.00+tax (pay as you go)
$3.00+tax (set of 3 discs)
|Length of Play||Price
Soccer Ball Rentals
Bear Creek Virtual Tour
Click arrows at bottom of pic to tour course.
View Larger Virtual Tour