Bear Creek Junior Golf Program
Bear Creek encourages youth golfers.
2016 Registration Form (form on page 2 after program overview)
Deadline for registration for 2016 Bear Creek Junior Golf program is June 15th.
Why Have a Junior Golf Program at Bear Creek Golf Course?
We want to introduce youth to golf, instilling values and skills for lifelong enjoyment of a great sport!
What is Bear Creek’s Junior Golf Program?
Our Junior Golf Program is open to youth ages 7-17.
The program consists of an introductory week-long clinic (June 27-30), followed by follow-up weekly lessons (July 11, 18, 25). The program wraps up with a fun celebration tournament on July 25th. Awards and other prizes will be given at the tournament.
What does the Junior Golf Program Cost?
Cost is only $100 and includes:
- Loaner Clubs (as needed): putter, iron, wedge - sized to fit each participant. Sizing to occur June 27.
- Discounted green fees for juniors from Sunday 2pm – Thursday evening (excluding Wednesday after 5pm)
- Other equipment as needed during sessions (e.g., mats, balls, shag bags, driving nets)
Format is designed for all skill levels and is focused on learning and growth. We want EVERY junior gofler who wants to learn and play to be able to participate. Scholarships available.
Learning Objectives for Junior Golf Progam
- Basic Golf Routine & Fundamentals
- Golf etiquette
- Rules of the game
- Pace of play
Schedule for 2016 Junior Golf Program
- Introductory Clinic: June 27 – 30
- Developing Players - Driving Range, Putting and Chipping Practice Areas
- Emerging Players - Driving Range, Putting and Chipping Practice Areas; Course Play (1 or 2 holes)
- Advanced Players – Course Play (5-9 holes)
- Weekly Lessons: July 11, 18, 25 1-4pm
- Celebration Tournament: July 25 Time TBD
- 3 hole tourney, chipping & putting contest
- Recognition & awards
How Do I Sign Up for Bear Creeks’ Junior Program?
Signing-up is simple! Just follow these two steps:
Step 1: Open, print, and complete the 2016 Registration Form (form on page 2 after program overview).
Step 2: Deliver the signed registration form and your payment to Bear Creek pro shop. 19 Bear Creek Golf Course Rd., Winthrop, WA 98862
Registration deadline for the 2016 program is June 15, 2016.
Registration is handled on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
Bear Creek Virtual Tour
Click arrows at bottom of pic to tour course.
View Larger Virtual Tour