Deadline for registration for Bear Creek Junior Golf program is June 9th.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW & PRINT REGISTRATION FORM
Why Have a Junior Golf Program at Bear Creek Golf Course?
We want to introduce youth to golf, instilling values and skills for lifelong enjoyment of a great sport!
What is Bear Creek’s Junior Golf Program?
Our Junior Golf Program is open to youth ages 7-17.
The program consists of an introductory week-long clinic (June 26-29) for beginner and intermediate players. Advanced Player Lessons (NEW THS SEASON!): Weekly 2-hour drills / video playback sessions (schedule TBD); weekly 9-hole round with adult mentor The program wraps up with a fun celebration tournament on July 26th. Awards and other prizes will be given at the tournament.
What does the Junior Golf Program Cost?
Cost is only $100 and includes:
- Loaner Clubs (as needed): putter, iron, wedge - sized to fit each participant. Sizing to occur June 25th.
- Discounted green fees for juniors from Sunday 2pm – Thursday evening (excluding Wednesday after 5pm)
- Other equipment as needed during sessions (e.g., mats, balls, shag bags, driving nets)
Format is designed for all skill levels and is focused on learning and growth. We want EVERY junior gofler who wants to learn and play to be able to participate. Scholarships available.
Learning Objectives for Junior Golf Progam
- Basic Golf Routine & Fundamentals
- Golf etiquette
- Rules of the game
- Pace of play
Schedule for Junior Golf Program
- Introductory Clinic: June 25 – 29, 1-4pm
- Beginning Players - Driving Range, Putting and Chipping Practice Areas
- Intermediate Players - Driving Range, Putting and Chipping Practice Areas; Course Play (1 or 2 holes)
Weekly 2-hour drills / video playback sessions (schedule TBD); weekly 9-hole round with adult mentor
Celebration Tournament: July 26, Time TBD
- 3 hole tourney, chipping & putting contest
- Recognition & awards
How Do I Sign Up for Bear Creeks’ Junior Program?
Signing-up is simple! Just follow these two steps:
Step 1: Open, print, and complete the Registration Form (form on page 2 after program overview).
Step 2: Deliver the signed registration form and your payment to Bear Creek pro shop. 19 Bear Creek Golf Course Rd., Winthrop, WA 98862
Registration deadline for the program is June 9, 2018.
Registration is handled on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
Any questions? Please contact Jill Sheley at email@example.com